Monday, 2 November 2015

Zombie cheerleader - zombie's don't eat food!

"Oh I think I found myself a 'zombie' cheerleader"
I was so annoying on Halloween.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

This post has nothing to do with food. I just thought it would make a nice change for me not to drone on about food or to show you that sometimes I do when I leave my kitchen. 


I love getting to dress up as it's so much fun and I can just act like a big kid on a night out rather than attempting to "sexy dance", something I have never been good at! This year I dressed up as a zombie cheerleader. I wanted something easy as I was at work until late. I tried covering myself in fake blood in the hurry of getting ready but it wouldn't come out the next day, it was rather a disaster!! I had a really good night which was the main thing.


I followed a few youtube tutorials to get my look. If you really really wanted to look like this on a regular basis, you could probably find it on youtube which I have posted below or just comment and I'll let you know how I did it.

It did not take long and I think it looks good! Very zombie like.

My Halloween costume throughout the last few years. 

Now my cheerleader costume.... It's not child friendly. It was extremely short but then I guess if a child did want to wear it, it would probably be knee length on them!. I got it from eBay and it was cheap so I cannot blame anyone but myself. However, it got the job done! Next year, I need to go for something that is not fake blood related...







My friends went as dark red riding hood and beetle juice and they both looked super amazing. 





5 things about me as a zombie cheerleader/night out
1. Time to get ready - 1 hour and a half on a night out
2. Drink of choice - vodka and diet coke or a cocktail
3. False eyelashes always on a night out - best thing I learnt how to do at uni
4. Chicken and chips at the end of the night
5. My humps - Black Eyed Peas is my song on a night out!




Note: Fake blood really really hard to get off skin! My face was just red all Sunday. 

who goes out on Halloween not dressed up? I have no time for these people.

Links to youtube tutorials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8-h_rArfeU
I used this tutorial to learn how to make the zombie bites and cuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQevXR54pM
I used this tutorial to learn how to get the zombie eyes, base and lips

Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween

Katie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment