Saturday, 16 July 2016

Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Healthy Soul

Hey Guys,

Serious post... maybe.

This blog is mainly about food and will carry on been mainly about food as that is what preoocupies my life and I enjoy cooking so I want to carry on sharing it with the my little corner of the world. However, I want to expand on what I read, write and research about. So in the future I may post some more about expanding the mind and doing other healthy activities. I want to be a healthy person inside and out and I believe this comes from nourishing everything so doing exercise, mediation, researching about other cultures and enjoying myself.

Nothing bad will happen from this other then hopefully more posts and as it's summer (the weather has not heard about this in England) I should have more time to write.


Have a good day

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment